On Sunday, 14 June 2015 at 16:14:58 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Sun, 2015-06-14 at 15:51 +0000, John Colvin via Digitalmars-d -announce wrote:
Bare-bones at the moment, but hopefully of interest to some people

https://github.com/DlangScience/PydMagic

This allows you to write D extensions to python, as inline cells in an ipython/jupyter notebook.

I am doing a talk on using C++, D and Chapel in Python to the PyData London 2015 people, many I am sure will want to use IPython/Jupyter. If you can guide me to a short demo that has maximum impact for the least risk [*], I can certainly give it an airing.

[*] As ever with my live demos, the demo gods always want a say ;-)

Ok, see examples/test.ipynb it's not amazing but it's a start.