On Tuesday, 30 June 2015 at 18:20:21 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Sunday, 14 June 2015 at 15:51:37 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
[...]

v0.1.0 is released, with substantial improvements. This is more like a usable tool and less like a proof of concept now, although I would definitely say it is still alpha quality due to lack of testing.

Highlights:

Ditched distutils in favour of dub. This is easier for me to maintain and fits much better with the rest of the D ecosystem

As a result of the above, the %%pyd magic interface has changed, see the README.md or %%pyd? for info on the new system

Extended the @pdef!() UDA mechanism to work for not only functions, but pretty much everything else that pyd supports. You can now use it to automatically expose types, members, properties and more.

Many bugs fixed.

Please report any bugs, suggestions, problems, anything. It all helps.