On Friday, 26 June 2015 at 15:54:51 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Please continue to spread the love (twitter, reddit, hackernews, facebook, your blog...):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmRmfoKxMCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W6uhX6AITM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W6uhX6AITM

Andrei

Chuck's on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/3b8dou/why_d_is_very_very_good_for_me_chuck_allison/

I didn't want to post them all at once so they aren't competing for attention but someone will probably do it. I'll post another tomorrow unless someone else does.
        • Re: More Dconf... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: More D... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: M... David Gileadi via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: M... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: M... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: More D... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: More D... Mike via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: More Dconf 2015 videos Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce