On Friday, 26 June 2015 at 19:03:11 UTC, Andy Smith wrote:
I don't want to sound negative but the editing of Chuck's talk could be a lot better IMHO. Round about 30:00 he describes a code example which isn't shown in the video!. He's making multiple references to lines/code etc. that were visible to the attendees at the conference but aren't visible on the video.

Having seen it in person, Chuck's talk was a *great* advocacy of D. But seeing it second time round on youtube I'm not feeling it the same way :-(

I appreciate the work that UVU have put in to making the talks available so I *really* don't mean to sound unappreciative or disrespectful, but I think in this case it might make sense to go back and revisit this particular talk. Specifically when Chuck is talking about a specific code sample / line of code, it needs to be put into the video. Otherwise context is completely lost and viewers will be left confused + bewildered.

Regards,

Andy.

There have been a few responses agreeing with me. Chucks talk was awesome but the current edit doesn't do it justice. Is there any way this can be fed back to UVU/Chuck etc.?

Cheers,