On 6/26/2015 1:13 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Friday, 26 June 2015 at 15:54:51 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Please continue to spread the love (twitter, reddit, hackernews, facebook,
your blog...):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmRmfoKxMCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W6uhX6AITM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W6uhX6AITM

Andrei

Chuck's on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/3b8dou/why_d_is_very_very_good_for_me_chuck_allison/

I didn't want to post them all at once so they aren't competing for attention
but someone will probably do it. I'll post another tomorrow unless someone else
does.

Monday morning is probably a better time, due to Reddit usage patterns. Weekends tend to not get nearly so much traffic.
          • Re: More D... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: M... David Gileadi via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: M... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: M... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: More D... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: More D... Mike via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: More Dconf 2015 videos Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: More Dconf 2015 vi... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce