On Tuesday, 30 June 2015 at 15:11:14 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 6/30/15 6:58 AM, extrawurst wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 June 2015 at 10:52:39 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On Monday, 29 June 2015 at 17:03:19 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 29/06/15 15:20, Martin Nowak wrote:

Thanks for letting me know, didn't knew it was private.

Any reason why it's not public?

No, there is none, as I hinted in my answer.
It already says it's public on our board though. Maybe it was changed

That seems to be the organization, which is indeed public. maybe boards
have individual visibility?

Yes, the way to change it (I can't as I don't have admin for those boards) is to click on the "Org Visible" at the top of the board.

Can we make sure the PR in std.meta to change name makes it ? once the name is live it won't be changed. It won't break any code, as it is renaming new stuff.