On 30.07.2015 20:27, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

On 30.07.2015 09:49, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 30.07.2015 um 02:59 schrieb Joseph Cassman:
4) The VS 2015 Community 2015 installation [2] also includes a complete
build system. However, the DMD Windows installer does not recognize it
and fails to update the sc.ini file accordingly. I will file a bug
report shortly with details.

I think you have an old version of VisualD, perhaps the 0.3.38 from [1]?
That just happened to me yesterday, because that page is the number one
Google result and the out-of-date note is quite small. I think the
dsource project should just be removed, or replaced by nothing than a
single link to the new homepage [2].

[1]: http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald
[2]: http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/StartPage.html

Last time I tried, I could no longer edit the dsource pages without
producing completely garbled text. This happened when the dsource site
was moved [1]. A single line might work, though...

[1]
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/jclqnnkkcbqnmehpn...@forum.dlang.org?page=3

Actually, I cannot even login now.

It displays "phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session"

Vladimir, can you just clean the page and add the link to the startpage and the github repo? It seems that has been done with the cv2pdb project.