On 31.07.2015 02:41, Joseph Cassman wrote:
Not sure if it ties in with DMD or not but a libucrt.lib missing error
was one of the several errors I got when trying to use VS2015 with DMD +
Win64. I do not get the error with VS2013u5 (the file exists with both
installations but is only recognized for the later for some reason).
Posting in case it helps isolate the issue for VisualD as well.

Joseph

I just updated my VS2015 installation and can confirm the error message regarding libucrt.lib.

I found the library in the folder "c:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\10.0.10150.0\ucrt\x64". You can add it to the library search paths in "Tools->Options->Projects and Solutions->Visual D->DMD Directories->x64".

Unfortunately, that does not help a lot because Microsoft changed their C runtime quite a bit to make it more compliant to C99. This causes unresolved symbols when linking phobos.