On 30.07.2015 11:23, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 30.07.2015 um 09:49 schrieb Sönke Ludwig:
Am 30.07.2015 um 02:59 schrieb Joseph Cassman:
4) The VS 2015 Community 2015 installation [2] also includes a complete
build system. However, the DMD Windows installer does not recognize it
and fails to update the sc.ini file accordingly. I will file a bug
report shortly with details.

I think you have an old version of VisualD, perhaps the 0.3.38 from [1]?
That just happened to me yesterday, because that page is the number one
Google result and the out-of-date note is quite small. I think the
dsource project should just be removed, or replaced by nothing than a
single link to the new homepage [2].

[1]: http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald
[2]: http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/StartPage.html

Hm, I just installed VisualD on a freshly installed machine and there I
get an error "libucrt.lib not found", so I probably just had some files
left over from previous VS versions or SDKs.

Are you sure it is libucrt.lib? I've never seen a library with this name (I only have a prerelease of VS2015 installed, though).