On Monday, 10 August 2015 at 12:24:36 UTC, Dominikus Dittes Scherkl wrote:
Congrats, but why are there still 6 Regressions / 34 Blockers open in Bugzilla? At least with the one that opens from the main D page /resouces/bugtracker.
Is this a different tracker that's not up to date?

Regarding regressions: I think the policy is to not release with new regressions. That is, regressions from before 2.068 don't block the release.

Regarding blockers: As far as I know, "blocker" doesn't mean a thing for releases. I think many of those have been labeled "blocker" because they block someone in their work, rather than blocking a release.