On Monday, 10 August 2015 at 13:09:16 UTC, anonymous wrote:
On Monday, 10 August 2015 at 12:24:36 UTC, Dominikus Dittes Scherkl wrote:
Congrats, but why are there still 6 Regressions / 34 Blockers open in Bugzilla? At least with the one that opens from the main D page /resouces/bugtracker.
Is this a different tracker that's not up to date?

Regarding regressions: I think the policy is to not release with new regressions. That is, regressions from before 2.068 don't block the release.
Aha. But if I look into the Regressions that are still open, they have been worked on and they have pull requests so to me they look pretty much closed. But the Bug Tracker list them as new - not even assigned to someone.

Regarding blockers: As far as I know, "blocker" doesn't mean a thing for releases. I think many of those have been labeled "blocker" because they block someone in their work, rather than blocking a release.
Yeah, I know. But even most of them are far from a state "new", I would think. Maybe the state should reflect this progress better, because these 3000 open and unassigned bug give a much worse impression of the state of D than the language really is in. People get easy turned away from D by that look, which I think would be easy to avoid.