On 19/08/2015 12:57 p.m., Ali Çehreli wrote:
I am very happy! :)

It will be available on many other distribution channels like Amazon in
a few days as well but the following is the link that pays me the most

This revision has many corrections and improvements over the one on the
web site, which was from December 2014. (Thank you, Luís Marques!)

I am too excited to list the changes right now but I can say that it is
up to date with 2.068. :D

eBook formats will follow but here are two almost-production-ready
versions, which, hopefully apparent from their names, will disappear soon:

And the book will always be freely available as well but I haven't
updated the web site yet.

Enjoy, and go buy some books! ;)

Out of interest, why did you choose createspace over e.g. lulu?