After an alpha, a beta, and two release candidates DCD 0.7.0 is
The D Completion Daemon is an auto-complete program for the D
* A large portion of DCD's symbol resolution engine was removed
placed into the new dsymbol project.
* Several design bugs with the cache invalidation process were
(TLA+ was helpful with this)
* Regression testing! DCD now has regression tests. This was long
overdue... Information on the tests can be found on the testing
* DCD now uses the latest version of std.experimental.allocator.
* Added the ability to ask the client to list the paths that are
registered with the server.
* Removed all editor plugins from the DCD repository. All editor
plugins were maintained outside of this repository anyways, so
this was more-or-less a dead code removal. Links to editor
and IDEs can be found on the wiki
* Support 2.068 syntax. The only thing that really changed is that
"inline" and "mangle" are now on the list of "pragma"
* Add "__LINE__", "__FILE__", and other built-in symbols to
* Correctly expand the current working directory when starting the
server with -I options specifying relative paths.
* Fixed many bugs: