On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 13:52:54 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 09:48:53 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 09:47:31 UTC, Chris wrote:
Why do I get this error when placing the dmd folder in
.textadept/modules/dmd/init.lua:355: table index is nil
I get the same error when I place it in the
So far I haven't been able to make Dscanner work with
It's Textadept 8.1 by the way (64bit Linux)
I've fixed the bug (for me):
Your version still assumes pre 8.0 where LANGUAGE_MODULE_PREFIX
is defined in textadept/core/keys.lua
M.LANGUAGE_MODULE_PREFIX = (not OSX and not CURSES and CTRL or
However, this field was removed in 8.0 alpha:
I simply replaced
in lines 352 and 372.
I suggest you update your code in
https://github.com/Hackerpilot/textadept-d. Maybe there's a
more generic way than just using 'l'.
Recte: It should be 'cl' not 'l'.