On Saturday, 12 September 2015 at 22:28:49 UTC, BBasile wrote:
On Friday, 28 August 2015 at 12:28:43 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Thu, 2015-08-27 at 16:01 +0000, BBasile via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
[…]

That's courageous, particularly past 50 yo. It's a different culture, past 50 yo in Europe people choose security, but in USA, past 50 yo some people still take the risk to try something new. Awesome.

I say "bollocks" to your accusation that Europeans post 50 are a bunch of useless idiots.

I call double "bollocks" on the claim that only in the USA do people do anything.

Never mind the bollocks.

:handshake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKLpeNJ9zZo

don't let your dishes just in front of your house.