On Monday, 21 September 2015 at 09:45:01 UTC, ZombineDev wrote:
[...]

Another option is to introduce a special built-in function like std::move that just selects the rvalue overload. This would require a language change, but would save us from adding && type qualifiers (which is a far more invasive change with little benefit) and would not be complicated to implement in the compiler. For example:

auto my_vec = stdcpp.vector.vector!(stdcpp.thread.thread);
my_vec.push_back(__cpp_move(stdcpp.thread.thread(&threadFunc)));
//                 ^--- selects the correct && overload