On Thursday, 15 October 2015 at 10:34:16 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 10/15/15 12:40 PM, Per Nordlöw wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 October 2015 at 07:01:49 UTC, Marco Leise wrote:
fast:       0.34s, 226.7Mb (GDC)
RapidJSON: 0.79s, 687.1Mb (GCC)

Why not add this to std.experimental?

Sure seems like a good question! At the least a more generic generalization (more character and range types etc) should start from Marco's core implementation. -- Andrei

Would it not be a better use of effort to attempt to merge the efforts here over to Sonkes new stdx.json? I didn't look at either codebase, so I dont know how difficult that'll be.