We are pleased to announce that the D Language Foundation is now
incorporated with the state of Washington, USA. The foundation's Board
of Directors are Walter Bright, Ali Çehreli, and myself.

Our initial administrative meeting will take place on Monday. Agenda
includes EIN (Employee Identification Number) application, funding, and
immediate plans for the foundation.

Going forward we're applying for a non-profit status, which is a longer
process (3-6 months).

We're very excited about the creation of the D Language Foundation and
we hold high hopes that it will have a strong positive effect on the D
language and community.

Andrei

Awesome!
Congrats.