On Friday, 16 October 2015 at 10:04:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
We are pleased to announce that the D Language Foundation is now incorporated with the state of Washington, USA. The foundation's Board of Directors are Walter Bright, Ali Çehreli, and myself.

We're very excited about the creation of the D Language Foundation and we hold high hopes that it will have a strong positive effect on the D language and community.

Many congratulations! Very much looking forward to what the future of the Foundation will bring. :-)