On Friday, 16 October 2015 at 10:04:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
We are pleased to announce that the D Language Foundation is now incorporated with the state of Washington, USA. The foundation's Board of Directors are Walter Bright, Ali Çehreli, and myself.

Our initial administrative meeting will take place on Monday. Agenda includes EIN (Employee Identification Number) application, funding, and immediate plans for the foundation.

Going forward we're applying for a non-profit status, which is a longer process (3-6 months).

We're very excited about the creation of the D Language Foundation and we hold high hopes that it will have a strong positive effect on the D language and community.

Andrei

Congratulations! I'm very excited about the advantages this can bring to our community! Please keep us posted!