On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 17:35:48 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On 10/21/2015 12:17 AM, Laeeth Isharc wrote:

I already have JSON files of a couple of gig, and
they're only going to be bigger over time,

Geez, if they're that big, is JSON really the best format to be using?

Of course not. I don't much like JSON myself anyway. But I am not in control of the format it arrives in. Obviously I will eventually pick something better for the existing dump. But that two gig will be updated at least every week, and that's just one provider of 20 plus (mostly smaller).

I have 2 Tb of Reddit JSON too. A one off conversion job, but there will be others.