On Friday, 23 October 2015 at 19:48:31 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-10-22 22:53, Marco Leise wrote:

There is at least one hurdle. I don't have a place to publish
articles, no personal blog or site I contribute articles to
and I don't feel like creating a one-shot one right now. :)

You could have a look at this blog implementation by Dicebot [1]. You still need to host it though.

[1] https://github.com/Dicebot/mood

Mood is very nice, and I plan on using it in the medium term (made a pull request so it would compile using gdc or ldc). But you might want to wait a little while as you want a blog to be stable, and I think there is a problem with segfaulting right now - perhaps to do with the caching of posts, although it shouldn't be hard either to fix that or rewrite it your own way (as I started doing).

It's worth setting one up though - what you use doesn't matter (look at Nikola or one of the other static site generators) - and Walter is right.