On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 at 15:23:34 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Monday, 26 October 2015 at 23:39:19 UTC, bachmeier wrote:

It's not difficult to embed R inside D. I will finish a forecasting project in early November, and will be able to finish it up after that. That will bring R's full plotting capabilities to D.

This sounds cool. I look forward to it.

I've already written dmdinline to go in the other direction. I can reuse the underlying code I wrote for that for the interoperability, so all I have to do is create a C interface to RInside. Actually, that's what I did when I started using D, but I'll have to dig up my old code and polish it to the point that I'd be willing to share it.