On Monday, 26 October 2015 at 01:52:37 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
any chance of some release builds on github when the time is right? I've tried a few times, and somewhat embarrassingly each time I get a bit further, but still never made it to a usable version of ldc-calypso. I didn't want to file bug report as figure you have better things to do at this stage and it's a moving target. ldc itself I can compile fine (without your mods).

I'd be interested in seeing if quantlib is usable. it's a library that's quite popular in finance world, and might open up the set of people that are interested in exploring D.

Hi Laeeth,

Were you trying to build it on Linux? I uploaded a Linux build: http://www.homo-nebulus.fr/dlang/Calypso-x86_64-Ubuntu15_04-2015_10_25.tar.xz

The build process got much simpler 2 weeks ago though, now that it doesn't depend on an LLVM source tree and an external Clang executable anymore it's almost identical to building LDC.

Let me know how Calypso fares with quantlib.