On 18/11/15 12:35 PM, Wild wrote:

I have recently started working on a 64bit kernel written in only D (and
a little bit of assembly where it is really needed).
I finally got it to boot today in 64bit mode. All it currently do is
just print some text and numbers to the screen.

It uses Adam D. Ruppes minimal D runtime, with some small modifications.

I have a precompiled ISO here, if anyone wants to try it:

The project is fully opensource and located at
I livestream the development of this almost everyday at

Hopefully someone will find this interesting.
All feedback is appreciated.

So whats the plan?
- 32bit support
- ARM support