On 19/11/15 12:19 AM, Wild wrote:
On Wednesday, 18 November 2015 at 03:04:49 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
So whats the plan?
- 32bit support
- ARM support

What else?

Well don't have a fixed plan on what I want to implement.
I might do 32bit, I have not decided yet, but I think I will skip it.

I will not add ARM support because this would require alot more research.
Maybe in the future when PowerNex is in a more feature complete state.

The long term goal is that userspace programs should be able to use phobos.

Ahh neato.
Will you being going down the path of libc/posix compat layer or straight up D all the way?