On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 11:26:42 UTC, Joakim wrote:

Is it just me or does the free sample link just show the first two paragraphs of each section, which are available for every section in the book? Would be nice if a whole section or two were made available.

If you create an account, you can read more of it online. I realize not everyone would want to do that. There was a discussion about releasing Chapter 3 as a free sample and publishing Chapter 6 in the 'articles' section on their site. I've asked my editor what's going on with that, as I can't find any links for either.