On 12/01/2015 01:17 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
Due to a minor mix up at the end of an otherwise enjoyable process, I
wasn't notified that 'Learning D' was released on Nov 27. Today, I
finally got that notification. Despite there already being a thread on
the topic here in this forum, please forgive me for taking the
opportunity to make my "official" announcement :)

'Learning D' is available from the publisher's website[1], where a
sample[2] can also be viewed for those who want to try before they buy.
It's also available from Amazon[3].

Thanks to Walter for kindly providing a Foreword and to all the
reviewers for their valuable feedback.

The source will be downloadable from the publisher's website, but I
intend to put up a repository on GitHub to make sure it stays up to
date. I'll be posting more about the book on my blog[4] in the near future.

If you know any C-family programmers who are interested in learning D,
this book was written with them in mind. I hope people find it useful.

[1] https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-d
[2]
https://www.packtpub.com/packtlib/book/Application%20Development/9781783552481

[3]
http://www.amazon.com/Learning-D-Michael-Parker/dp/1783552484/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1448948127&sr=8-1&keywords=learning+d&linkCode=sl1&tag=aldacron-20&linkId=b0490265742705a2e3dd6fd25536b006

[4] http://dblog.aldacron.net

Congratulations! You may want to announce it in social news as well (twitter, facebook, reddit, hackernews). -- Andrei