On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 13:24:09 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce < digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

Due to a minor mix up at the end of an otherwise enjoyable process, I wasn't notified that 'Learning D' was released on Nov 27. Today, I finally got that notification. Despite there already being a thread on the topic here in this forum, please forgive me for taking the opportunity to make my "official" announcement :)

Hi Mike,

PacktLib access only started working today so perhaps it was in some sort of pre-release phase?

No idea. All I know is I got an email today saying that it was released on the 27th. It's been available for pre-order for several months now.