On Thursday, 31 December 2015 at 17:16:32 UTC, Ivan Kazmenko
The game flow is not obvious in multiple respects:
1. Shoot: why only six bullets?
2. Rebuild: huh, what's the plan?
3. If the base is not completely enclosed by walls after
rebuild, the game ends, giving a ?!?!? impression. Took me a
few attempts to guess the requirement to proceed.
1. I was hoping the animation of sending ammo from the bases to
turrets would make it obvious that bases grant 6 ammo each. In
Rampart, enclosing bases just let you place more turrets, and
there was no concept of ammo, which is probably easier to
2. Yeah, this is probably what needs the most explaining,
3. It's probably not obvious why you lose the first few times. I
guess a 'you have no enclosed territory' message on the failure
screen might help a lot.
I'll probably try to include some sort of quick tutorial. Thanks
for the feedback!
Crashed it :) with S-S-J-J-J-Esc pressed at start (controls ->
keyboard -> make an action with an unassigned key and press
Yup, that sure does crash it :)
Whenever you map a key that's already assigned, its supposed to
jump to the previously assigned action so you can reassign it.
Esc was actually mapped to 'menu' (opens the pause menu in-game),
but I forgot to include that in the controls menu (so maybe it
wasn't even obvious there _was_ a pause menu).