On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at 19:15:02 UTC, Damian wrote:
Thank you, this is very much welcome!

Wishlist:
Will we see some dub support integration for building? I find when using rust the cargo build support is excellent, I wish we had this for D in sublime :)

I think the sublime D-Kit plugin has dub building support.

Also thanks Jack, I have been using sublime for D for a while now, its great but the highlighting kind sucks. My hope is sometime in the future dcd will have support for semantic highlighting along with the great auto complete it already provides.