my five cents on that topic...

@Eugene:
From my point of view, it would be great if you could bring in all your ideas, wishes, changes, additions and new stuff into vibe_d and help to grow and extend it and make it more usable...

Don't get me wrong, I thinks it's great if developers have various choices in general to pick from, but especially in Dlang "core tools" some of the existing stuff needs more contributors/help... like vibe_d, dub (both from Sönke & team) dfmt, ...

You and Sönke share the same native language (German) and also the same time zone (Munich/Berlin)... and as it seems also the same interest in "Web stuff/Frameworks", right? It shouldn't be that difficult for you guys to alighn and team-up to build an even better "Dlang Web tools/Framework development team"...

My native language is Russian, but my German is anyway better than my English, it's true :)

Yes, I actually understand your point. I thought about it already and it could be really more productive. I think I have to look in vibe more closely. Maybe I'll just look into open issues on github, maybe I'll be able to find a few easy issues, I could try to fix - it could be the best way for me to get know vibe.d internally better.