On Friday, 19 February 2016 at 20:08:43 UTC, Alex Herrmann wrote:
On Friday, 19 February 2016 at 17:03:57 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
The GSOC deadline is Feb 19th 19:00 UTC (or 2 PM Wawa time) so any last ideas for the Idea's page are welcome.

Our application is completed, but changes can still be made to the ideas page. In fact I suppose we can go on making modifications even after the deadline, as I have no idea at what time Google takes the snapshots of these pages for evaluation. Thanks to Martin Nowak's suggestion we are now participating as "The D Foundation" (rather than Digital Mars).

Thanks to all who have helped out to this point.

Cheers,

Craig

As a prospective student, fingers are crossed for D.

Me too.  Its been a few years now.