On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 20:29:33 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 15:25:01 UTC, Seb wrote:
I was quite astonished that the dlang.io domain was still available.

dub.pm is also still available and I would buy it if I had 12€/year. Would still be cool having dub there because "pm" already sounds like package manager :D

AFAIK those three letter domains are reserved to cities etc. - at least I get the following error and my tech support told me that I can't register it because it is reserved. Has someone else had more luck?

(invalid contact [ownercontact (invalid attribute value syntax
x-fr-registrant-birth-place)])