On 02/03/16 3:19 AM, Seb wrote:
On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 20:29:33 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 15:25:01 UTC, Seb wrote:
I was quite astonished that the dlang.io domain was still available.

dub.pm is also still available and I would buy it if I had 12€/year.
Would still be cool having dub there because "pm" already sounds like
package manager :D

AFAIK those three letter domains are reserved to cities etc. - at least
I get the following error and my tech support told me that I can't
register it because it is reserved. Has someone else had more luck?

(invalid contact [ownercontact (invalid attribute value syntax
x-fr-registrant-birth-place)])

https://www.eurodns.com/international-domain-names/pm-domain-registration/

Humm "Any European individual can register a .PM domain name"