On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 15:25:01 UTC, Seb wrote:
Hey all,

I was quite astonished that the dlang.io domain was still available.

I imagine it could be used to host non-official user projects and give them a fancy name.

FYI the main website dlang.io currently redirects to dlang.org, but if anyone has a better use case for it - let me know!

So if anyone is interested in this offer for a subdomain (e.g. your-awesome-project.dlang.io), just ping me (seb [at] wilzba [dot] ch) - I am more then happy to help you ;-)

I have the dlang.me