On Sunday, 6 March 2016 at 11:25:30 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
I just released version 0.6.0 of my debug extension for visual studio code. It works really well for debugging D code and I also use it everytime I debug my D code. It's still not completely finished but it supports lots of features now. If you want to debug your code in vscode just install the extension with

ext install gdb

The name of the extension is "Debug" but "gdb" is more specific for finding it

LLDB is freshly added so be sure to report bugs to the github repository. :)

github: https://github.com/WebFreak001/code-debug
vscode: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=webfreak.debug

Great stuff, especially LLDB - if now only code-d would work for osx :P

--Stephan