On Tuesday, 8 March 2016 at 00:23:55 UTC, Manu wrote:
On 6 March 2016 at 21:25, WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
[...]

Cool, I'll give this a crack.

I've tried out code-d, but it only seems to do anything useful with dub. None of my projects use dub. Every project I have combines C/C++/D,
and dub is an insufficient build system.
I can configure vscode projects to invoke my builds, but code-d
doesn't have any project metadata to work with in that context.
Can you work code-d to get its necessary working state from explicit
variables in the vscode project file?

It should be fairly simple to write a dummy dub.json file that specifies your .d files. You don't even have to use it as a build system - just for IDE project management.