On Thursday, 10 March 2016 at 21:25:16 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 March 2016 at 22:12:42 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
I haven't read the article yet, but you'll get more interest by putting a summary as the first comment on reddit.

Thanks for the advice, I think it caused more people to read it.

Also, I forgot to mention in the article that the unit tests with coverage reports enabled run in 110ms. I love fast tests :)

Did you time the python tests too? A value by itself doesn't mean much to me