On 2016-05-03 22:45:45 +0000, dilkROM said:

Yes, correct! There are currently three places to view the stream:

Sociomantic Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sociomantic/app/190322544333196/

Sociomantic Website: https://www.sociomantic.com/blog/2016/05/follow-dconf-2016-in-real-time/

Sociomantic UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pR6fAWVkXzw

We'll try to get a PR submitted to the official DConf website to get a stream there too so people really have a wide variety of where they are most comfortable to watch the live stream, but I'm not sure how likely that last addition will be given that the conference starting may engage most folks and thus prevent any site updates. I could be wrong though!

If anyone else feels like they want to host a stream somewhere, please let me know!

Lastly, if you want direct access to me or any other organizers during the event, best case is to Tweet directly to @DLangConf as that is more aggressively notifying us than the forums.

Unfortunately all require Flash... which I and most likely a lot haven't installed.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com