I was paged about a blog post from an old friend who floats around the circles in the Debian camp.

The author, Matthias, should be no stranger around these forums, though I was surprised to discover that I know him on OFTC too (I wonder if he knows this also).

For those who have been watching the talks at dconf, I think there should be nothing unexpected here. But each time we hear from the same issues or conclusions being raised, it gives them more weight in the priority queue for what we need solving.

So Matthias, I'd like to give a thanks for your excellent post. And I hope you don't mind me posting it here.

http://blog.tenstral.net/2016/05/adventures-in-d-programming.html

For everyone else, hope you enjoy the read.

--
Iain