Dne 8.5.2016 v 21:09 Daniel Kozak napsal(a):

Dne 8.5.2016 v 19:19 qznc via Digitalmars-d-announce napsal(a):

On Sunday, 8 May 2016 at 06:05:36 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
http://blog.tenstral.net/2016/05/adventures-in-d-programming.html

Thanks, I missed that post until now.

"the documentation not matching the actual code is a bad experience for someone new to the language"

I would interpret that as a sign that we want multiple versions of documentation available on the website. For example, Python does that.

https://docs.python.org/3.4/contents.html

You see the "3.4" version in the URL and on the page top-left is a dropdown menu to switch between versions.

Has this been discussed for Phobos yet?
I remember that I have mentioned that once here, but I thing there was not big interest at it :(
http://forum.dlang.org/post/srhttrxrqawhspibd...@forum.dlang.org