On Tuesday, 17 May 2016 at 14:04:04 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
New DDT release out: dfmt support, performance improvements to semantic operations, more build command customization, fixes. Please see changelog for full list:

https://github.com/DDT-IDE/DDT/releases/tag/v1.0.0

Since DDT has generally been quite stable, and since the current release is very close to the end-game vision I had for a D IDE - at least as far as my free time would allow to create - I've decided to version this as 1.0. I've been working for nearly 8 years on this project after all (with some intermission periods), so I guess 1.0 was a bit due... O.o'

I expect it will mainly be small updates from now on, not any major new features (other than perhaps DCD support).

Is there any chance we'll be able to get an outline view in the project explorer a la CDT?