On Monday, 16 May 2016 at 17:32:06 UTC, André wrote:

after another round of polishing, bug fixing, very useful user contributions and suggestions, I'd like to present the new home of the D language online tour:

Thank you very much to the D foundation for hosting this service!

If you would like to report errors or have suggestions, please use GitHub:

Thanks & regards,

Hello André,

Congratulations. Job well done on a much need resource for the community. I sent you an email almost two weeks ago via your website. Not sure if you received it since I did not receive a response. Please contact me via email. My address is plastered all around the forum.