On 5/28/16 4:23 AM, Seb wrote:
On Friday, 27 May 2016 at 19:18:11 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:
On Monday, 16 May 2016 at 17:32:06 UTC, André wrote:
[...]

Hello André,

Congratulations. Job well done on a much need resource for the
community. I sent you an email almost two weeks ago via your website.
Not sure if you received it since I did not receive a response. Please
contact me via email. My address is plastered all around the forum.

Thanks,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

have you tried to open a Github issue for it? [1]
It's quite active over there.

[1] https://github.com/stonemaster/dlang-tour

Would if had an issue with it I suppose. This is regarding something totally different. Just noticed your email response. Will reply there.