On Monday, 13 June 2016 at 08:29:28 UTC, Alexander Milushev wrote:
On Monday, 13 June 2016 at 00:09:12 UTC, ikod wrote:
On Sunday, 12 June 2016 at 22:37:34 UTC, Alexander Milushev wrote:
On Saturday, 11 June 2016 at 23:03:52 UTC, ikod wrote:
[...]

Hi, this is great project, but what about vibe.d compatibility?

This project doesn't depend on vibe.d, and I'm not sure if it can be directly used from inside vibe.d application, as it use blocked socket io.

Yeah, I understood, but is it possible to add support of vibe.d sockets too?

If you want to use requests from vibe.d application then this probably can be done using https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/wiki#integrating-non-vibed-io But this require writing some wrapper. I can investigate this in the future.

Thanks!