On Tuesday, 14 June 2016 at 14:59:37 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 6/11/16 7:03 PM, ikod wrote:

Dlang-requests is library created under influence of
Code and docs available at https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests or as
dub package.

Thanks Dlang authors and community for excellent language.

Thanks! Does the project have a dub presence? How does it compare feature-wise and speed-wise with curl? -- Andrei

Yes, it is in the dub repository under name "requests"
As for speed comparison, I'll post numbers in a day or two, when I'll finish some performance improvements.

Feature matrix for libcurl(per https://curl.haxx.se/docs/features.html) and dlang-requests: https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests/blob/master/docs/matrix.txt Please note, that dlang-requests supports only http,https and ftp.