Am 17.06.2016 um 13:06 schrieb mark_mcs:
I'm not sure if this is a defect or a conscious decision so I thought
I'd ask the question first. Is there a reason why Dub on Windows uses
the APPDATA environment variable, rather than LOCALAPPDATA? The APPDATA
variable points to the roaming profile directory which means that my
entire Dub cache is uploaded when I log out, then downloaded again when
I log back in. Should I raise a github issue for this? Seems like an
easy fix for a 1.0.0 release.

It currently stores both, the configuration and cached packages in the same folder, while it should put the configuration in APPDATA and the cached packages in LOCALAPPDATA (so it's indeed a defect). It's an easy fix, but too late in the release process now. It could go into 1.0.1, though.