This is very nice! I would love to know how you managed to get it working. I had trouble with signals and slots, the class hierarchy, and numerous other things when I was trying to get Qt4 to work in D. How did you handle the Qt class constructors and destructors, etc.?

Well, there are too many questions.The majority of answers you can find in qte5widgets(h,cpp)files.The main thing is the set of readymade slots that are based in prepared class "eAction"(C++). This class has the address of the D function by way of property and when the slot is called it will just call the D function.
I suggest to continue the discussion at Github.