On Monday, 27 June 2016 at 18:59:35 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 27/06/16 13:02, Guillaume Piolat wrote:

Unloading of shared libraries on OS X continues to be a problem though,
it would be nice if it worked in 64-bit.

I know the current situation is not ideal, but does it cause any problems?

My wording was a bit strong.

As you may remember, the workaround involved "leaking" the dynlib.

On OS X I keep having a lingering crash which is a bit random, happens with multiple instantiation/closing of a dynlib. It is a bit hard to reproduce and I failed to remove it. It follows an hysteresis pattern, when it's here it reproduces reliably, then disappear. With LDC-b2 I thought it was gone (was codegen I thought), but seems still here somehow.

I'm not sure at all if it's related at all to dynlib unloading (wild guess probability: 50%).